- Accident and Emergency 〉
- Birth injury and pregnancy 〉
- Cancer 〉
- Cosmetic surgery 〉
- Defective Medical Products 〉
- Eye treatment and surgery 〉
- GP and Nursing 〉
- Gynaecology 〉
- Heart surgery and cardiology 〉
- Inquests and fatal accidents 〉
- Medication errors 〉
- Nursing and Care Home Claims 〉
- Orthopaedic 〉
- Surgical claims 〉
Accident and Emergency
Our Accident and Emergency departments provide an invaluable and often lifesaving service. With an estimated 21 million admissions to A&E departments every year, occasionally things do go wrong. A&E staff are often under pressure to make prompt diagnosis in circumstances which can be very challenging. When there are failures of care, the impact can be devastating for patients and their families.
Medical errors in accident and emergency medicine can arise in many ways. We have experience of handling a wide range of cases relating to A&E negligence, including those involving patients treated by paramedics, as well as A&E hospital doctors and nurses.
We will fully investigate the circumstances of your case and aim to make the process as easy as possible, guiding you through every stage. We know that often you want to understand why the A&E system failed you, to ensure the same thing doesn’t happen to someone else.
If you have suffered an injury or illness because of poor management, misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose you may be able to recover compensation.
Get in touch with our friendly, expert team for a free initial chat to discuss your case.
Examples of accident and emergency claims
- Delays in ambulances reaching patients
- Failure by paramedics in treating patients correctly
- Failure to correctly interpret test results such as scans, x-rays and blood tests
- Misdiagnosing a medical condition
- Failure to operate when necessary
- Failure by junior staff to seek the opinion of a consultant or specialist doctor
- Discharging a patient from hospital too soon
I would like to thank you both for all your hard work on my case. I can never express how grateful I am to you for your support.Thank you Sara Westwood from Mrs B Gorleston
Thank you so much for your patience with me. I am absolutely delighted with outcome.Thank you Simon Bransby
I had Simon Bransby as my solicitor he was fantastic from day one to the end so much hard work was put into the case especially with the amount of paperwork involved. Just like to thank Simon and Hayley for all their hard work. Definitely would recommend MJP .Mr R
David Jones is a very kind, exceptional solicitor, I would not hesitate to either use or recommend him in the future!Thank you David Jones
I just want to thank you for all your help in the past 3 years and a bit. I am so pleased it’s all over and I can move on with my life.Ms N