- Accident and Emergency 〉
- Birth injury and pregnancy 〉
- Cosmetic surgery 〉
- Defective Medical Products 〉
- Dental 〉
- Eye treatment and surgery 〉
- GP and Nursing 〉
- Gynaecology 〉
- Heart surgery and cardiology 〉
- Inquests and fatal accidents 〉
- Medication errors 〉
- Nursing and Care Home Claims 〉
- Orthopaedic 〉
- Surgical claims 〉
Accident and Emergency
Our Accident and Emergency departments provide an invaluable and often lifesaving service. With an estimated 21 million admissions to A&E departments every year, occasionally things do go wrong. A&E staff are often under pressure to make prompt diagnosis in circumstances which can be very challenging. When there are failures of care, the impact can be devastating for patients and their families.
Medical errors in accident and emergency medicine can arise in many ways. We have experience of handling a wide range of cases relating to A&E negligence, including those involving patients treated by paramedics, as well as A&E hospital doctors and nurses.
We will fully investigate the circumstances of your case and aim to make the process as easy as possible, guiding you through every stage. We know that often you want to understand why the A&E system failed you, to ensure the same thing doesn’t happen to someone else.
If you have suffered an injury or illness because of poor management, misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose you may be able to recover compensation.
Get in touch with our friendly, expert team for a free initial chat to discuss your case.
Examples of accident and emergency claims
- Delays in ambulances reaching patients
- Failure by paramedics in treating patients correctly
- Failure to correctly interpret test results such as scans, x-rays and blood tests
- Misdiagnosing a medical condition
- Failure to operate when necessary
- Failure by junior staff to seek the opinion of a consultant or specialist doctor
- Discharging a patient from hospital too soon
The service was very professional throughout the case.Very Professional Service
This is a heartfelt thank you for the successful conclusion of the claim. Had you not believed in us,this would not have been possible.Thankyou to Sara from Mrs H
The level of service was outstanding.Family of Mrs R
“Thank You Simon, you made it seem so easy and gained a brilliant result.”Mrs T
I found Mr Bransby to be very friendly and professional. I am certain he did his absolute best to get the best possible result for me.Friendly and Professional