- Accident and Emergency 〉
- Birth injury and pregnancy 〉
- Cancer 〉
- Cosmetic surgery 〉
- Defective Medical Products 〉
- Dental 〉
- Eye treatment and surgery 〉
- GP and Nursing 〉
- Gynaecology 〉
- Heart surgery and cardiology 〉
- Inquests and fatal accidents 〉
- Medication errors 〉
- Nursing and Care Home Claims 〉
- Orthopaedic 〉
- Surgical claims 〉
Accident and Emergency
Our Accident and Emergency departments provide an invaluable and often lifesaving service. With an estimated 21 million admissions to A&E departments every year, occasionally things do go wrong. A&E staff are often under pressure to make prompt diagnosis in circumstances which can be very challenging. When there are failures of care, the impact can be devastating for patients and their families.
Medical errors in accident and emergency medicine can arise in many ways. We have experience of handling a wide range of cases relating to A&E negligence, including those involving patients treated by paramedics, as well as A&E hospital doctors and nurses.
We will fully investigate the circumstances of your case and aim to make the process as easy as possible, guiding you through every stage. We know that often you want to understand why the A&E system failed you, to ensure the same thing doesn’t happen to someone else.
If you have suffered an injury or illness because of poor management, misdiagnosis or failure to diagnose you may be able to recover compensation.
Get in touch with our friendly, expert team for a free initial chat to discuss your case.
Examples of accident and emergency claims
- Delays in ambulances reaching patients
- Failure by paramedics in treating patients correctly
- Failure to correctly interpret test results such as scans, x-rays and blood tests
- Misdiagnosing a medical condition
- Failure to operate when necessary
- Failure by junior staff to seek the opinion of a consultant or specialist doctor
- Discharging a patient from hospital too soon
Related Case Studies
Thank you for being so patient with me.Mr B, Norwich
Thank you so much for your patience with me. I am absolutely delighted with outcome.Thank you Simon Bransby
I would just like to thank you for all your hard work and for helping me. I really do appreciate what you have done for me and it was a pleasure to meet and work with you.Mr R thank you Sara
I wanted to write to thank you for all your help and efforts regarding my case. You know how emotional it has been for me …. and the family and I wanted to tell you how much it has meant knowing that you believed in the case.Mrs M
Mrs C to Sara after receiving compensation issues in child birth - I am thrilled with the outcome and feel that I can finally get my life back on track. This would not have been possible without you. Thank you so, so much.Mrs P